- 100g flour
- ¼ l milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 bag vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 tablespoons hot water
- 20g melted butter
- Vanilla ice cream
- Sirop de Liège
- Powdered sugar
- Mix flour, salt and sugar in a bowl.
- Beat eggs and milk and trickle with the flour-sugar mix in a whisking motion until you obtain a perfectly smooth batter.
- Add the tablespoon of hot water and the melted butter whilst whisking rapidly.
- Make thin pancakes to be served hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a trickle of Sirop de Liège.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.