(Herve, syrup, Ardenne Ham)
- 4 slices of yeast bread
- 4 slices of Ardenne Ham
- 1 Herve cheese
- 4 tablespoons Sirop de Liège
- Pre-heat the oven to 24O°C or put on the croque-monsieur maker.
- Decrust bread and cut each slice into 2.
- On half a slice, spread Ardenne ham, one or two slices of Herve cheese and sprinkle with a tablespoon of Sirop de Liège.
- Cover with the other half a slice, butter both sides and put it in the oven for about 10 minutes until the bread turns golden-brown or cook it in a croque-monsieur maker.
- Serve hot with a nicely seasoned mixed salad.